Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy Hens!!


Mexican Sunflower
I only got about 1/4 of this one cleaned up

What a great day outside today!!  I was able to get about four large plants cleaned up and weeded...which took me half way across the front of the house and part of the south end of the house...the asparagus had gone crazy these past few days with the rain we had, I cut about 2 lbs. of asparagus today and we had some for dinner, yummy! 




Clara Curtis Mum
 Let the new young hens out and they are being curious and cute.  Note to self take pictures of the young hens.....I was also able to pot up some mexican sunflowers and coreopsis, I love yellow flowers. 





Happy Hens hanging out in the front yard



Whats in bloom: cherry tree, daffodils, carolina jasmine.





No comments:

Post a Comment